Filling in the gaps.
Expanding learning possibilities.
ABOUT BLENDED LEARNING
Through a combination of two-way live-streamed instruction and online coursework, Greenbush Blended Learning allows schools to expand their course offerings and fill in the gaps during times of staffing shortages. Blended Learning courses also help students receive the credits they need and develop soft skills to prepare them for success.
Courses can be taken for initial credit, credit recovery and a few can be taken for Advanced Placement (AP) or dual college credit. There is no membership fee for schools to participate. Fees are assessed on a per-student enrolled basis and are counted and billed each semester.
- Provides high-quality live video conferencing with a licensed teacher up to 2 hours each week
- Online, interactive courses available anytime, anywhere
- Helps schools offer courses that would otherwise be unavailable
- Can be used to address staffing shortages
- Builds communication and technology skills among participating students as they interact with teachers and classmates in a virtual setting
- Math courses available include:
- Math 6, Math 7, Math 8, Pre Algebra, Alg I, Alg II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability and Stats, Financial Math, College Algebra, Pre Calculus, Calculus (Ask about credit recovery, AP and dual credit)
- Science courses available include:
- Science 6, Science 7, Science 8, Earth Science, Earth and Space Science, Astronomy, Meteorology, Environmental Science, Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Physical Science, Chemistry, Physics (Ask about credit recovery, AP and dual credit)
- Foreign language courses include:
- Spanish I, II, III
- French I, II, III
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)
Districts interested in getting this service may preview costs and specific services here: Sample MOU